Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First Blog

K- guys I not the best at this whole blog thing, it will take me a little bit but trust me I will get the hang of it! I guess to star tout for those that don't know who we are Trevor and I me in 2004.. dated for 2 months, got engaged, 2 1/2 months later we were married. Yes it was fast but we knew it was right. We moved to Georgia in September of 2004. There we met Lisa and Ramon and Abe and Kelly. Shortly after we moved there Trevor left for Iraq. I moved home in January and went to school and waited... and waited... and waited. Finally he came home in September of 2005. We played had a rough time... really rough time but we are making it work! We found out we were adding to our family in 2007 and shortly after our little princess was born Kennedy. We are living the American Dream and having a blast doing it.

5 comments:

jessica said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging!

Tom and Vera said...

Yeah!!! Your first BLOG:)

pomai♥stephen said...

join the blog addiction! i hope to see more posts now!

R.M. said...

Can we have another post please?

Seth, Sara, Kyla, Owen, and Hero said...

Okay... now there is one, we need more! More on the Ericksons!